FOR THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF OUR BARBERS AND GUESTS, WE ARE ASKING OUR GUESTS TO BE MINDFUL OF TEMPORARY NEW PRACTICES AT SELWYN BARBER & STYLE
It is our highest priority to provide a safe and healthy environment for each of our guests and our barbers. As we are reopening to take strict social distancing into consideration, we would like to share our enhanced sanitation procedures so that you know what to expect for your next appointment.
• Social Distancing We are practicing strict social distancing between guests as well as limiting one guest per service provider.
• We Have Removed all Waiting Room Chairs We really appreciate those who arrive early for their appointments, however, we ask that you don’t come into the shop until your appointment time. We need to limit the number of people in the shop at one time.
• Cleanliness We have enhanced our sanitation and cleaning protocols. All surfaces and implements will be continuously cleaned and disinfected. Our barbers have all completed advanced certification on sanitation and disinfection procedures.
• Essential Practices We have retrained our barbers on essential hand hygiene practices.
• Capes, Towels, and Linens will be laundered and disinfected before and after each guest.
• You Are Essential To Us So we have removed any non-essential items including, magazines, personal items and suckers throughout the shop to promote a clean and healthy environment.
• We Will Be Wearing Masks
• Health Of Our Team We will be asking any of our barbers who is ill, fevered, or coughing to refrain from working. If your service provider does go home ill, we want to let you know that we are a team based barbershop and we welcome you to try another barber or reschedule with yours.